Dues mailing notifications went out December 1st 2014.
Payments postmarked on or before December 31, 2014 (no exceptions) a $50.00 discount rate is available.
January 31, 2015 is when Dues are due. Any after that are consider late and a late penalty will be applied.
The Amber Meadows Homes Association Delinquency Policy is as follows:
LATE FEES: Dues payments not paid in full by January 31, 2015, are subject to late fees and suspension of all disposal (trash, recycle, yard waste) services the following week.
- Returned checks (for insufficient funds) will incur a $50 returned check fee. The HOA will only accept cashier’s checks from residents who have previously had checks returned for insufficient funds.
- If dues are not paid in full by January 31 2015, residents will be charged a late fee of $25.00 on February 1 statements and disposal services will be suspended immediately. To reinstate disposal services, residents must pay dues and all late fees incurred.
- On Feb. 28, 2015, if dues are not paid in full ($400.00), residents will be charged an additional $25.00 late fee on March 1 statement.
- If dues and late fees are not paid in full by March 31, 2015, the following will occur on April (1) a $200.00 lien filing fee will be added to the homeowner’s account in accordance with the Homes Assoc. legal documents;
(2) interest will be levied monthly from February 1, at the maximum rate allowed in Kansas on judgments (18%);
(3) a lien will be filed on residence for all delinquent dues ($400), late fees ($25/month) and interest. All future dues, penalties, fees and interest will accrue until lien is paid.
Payment is PAST DUE on February 1 2015.
Any questions contact the Amber Meadows Treasurer, See Contact Us page.