The AMHOA 2020 Assessment as required by HOA bylaws. This may be paid online or by mail.
If you pay by mail the cost will be $425. Online pay costs an additional $13 in service fees (for a total of $438).
The Amber Meadows Homes Association Payment Policy is as follows:
- Returned checks (for insufficient funds) will incur a $30 returned check fee. The HOA will only accept cashier’s checks from residents who have previously had checks returned for insufficient funds.
- If dues are not paid in full by January 31, residents will be charged a $25 late fee on their February invoice.
- On March 1, if dues and late fees are not paid in full,
(1) a lien will be filed with the county for all delinquent dues, fees, and interest. All future dues, penalties, fees, and interest will accrue until lien is paid.
(2) a $200.00 lien fee will be added to the homeowner’s account in accordance with the Amber Meadows Homes Assoc. legal documents. The Association is also entitled to reasonable attorney's fees, filing fees, and court costs.
(3) interest will be levied monthly from February 1, at the maximum rate allowed in Kansas on judgments.
Please provide your information for the neighborhood
directory on the following website or via QR Code:
Payment is PAST DUE on February 1. Late Fees and interest will apply after that date.
TWO PAYMENT OPTIONS
1) Use the Stripe link on the Amber Meadows website. Stripe charges an extra fee.
(The total for this option will be $425 + Stripe fee.)
2) To pay by check:
Please return lower part of Dues Statement with payment and write Lot Number in Memo of check to:
AMHOA C/O Young Management Group, Inc., 10660 Barkley St. Suite 200, Overland Park, KS 66212
Lot Number Lookup
If you need to lookup your lot number, please refer to this spreadsheet:
Online Payment is $438. This is the standard assessment of $425 + Stripe's 2.9% and $0.30 fee, which comes to $438. Once Stripe takes their fees out, the HOA receives $425.
HOA Assessment is now past due
As of February 16th, 2020 we are now adding late fees to all assessments. This includes through online payment. The late fee is $25, bringing the base assessment to $450 + Stripe's 2.9% and $0.30 fee, which comes to $463.75. Once Stripe takes their fees out, the HOA receives $450. March update, outstanding accounts pay an additional $25 fee each month. As such the base assessment is now $475 + Stripe's 2.9% and $0.30 fee, which comes to $489.50. Once Stripe takes their fees out, the HOA receives $475. April update, outstanding accounts pay an additional $25 fee each month. As such the base assessment is now $500 + Stripe's 2.9% and $0.30 fee, which comes to $515.25. Once Stripe takes their fees out, the HOA receives $500.
June update, outstanding accounts pay $425 assessment, plus $100 late fee, plus $390 fee for liens. The subtotal comes to $915. Add Stripe's 2.9% and $0.30 fee, which comes to $27.64. This brings our total to $942.64.
Please be aware that these late fees will go up by $25 per month that they are late. Please contact the Amber Meadows HOA board President or Treasurer if you have any questions or need to work with us on this.